|About our client
This highly regarded mid-tier firm can boast high quality of work from their international client base and are recognised by their clients as leaders in their field. The firm pride themselves on their recognition of excellence and are now seeking a highly skilled Corporate Legal Secretary.About the Role
Working as a valued member of the practice, the position will involve supporting a team of self sufficient Lawyer in a busy Corporate Department.
Duties will include a variety of administrative and organisational responsibilities, such as:
What you will bring to the role
- Dictation; preparing, editing, formatting and amending documents;
- Client liaison
- Producing correspondence and minutes
- File management duties
- Timesheets and billing
- Organising meetings and travel arrangements
- Photocopying and faxing
What's in it for you
- Secretarial experience within the Legal industry in a Corporate Law firm, essential.
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Must have Filesite/Worksite Experience - this is essential
- Excellent computer literacy (competency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Typing skills at a high speed and accuracy
- We are seeking an enthusiastic team player who is also capable of taking initiative and working autonomously
- Candidates must have strong attention to detail (including punctuation and grammar), the ability to prioritise a heavy workload and work beyond standard working hours on occasion when required.
Great working environment, sociable team, regular events, in-house training. Beautiful location. Fantastic Salary. Professional office environment. Immediate start available for the right candidate.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Orla Gillespie on 08 9464 5250 from Adecco - WA - Perth City 6800.