|About our client
Be a part of a new and dedicated team at Sydney International Airport. We are currently recruiting for Sales Agents who will promote luggage protection services to airport customers and assist them in weighing and packaging their luggage. This is a great opportunity to join an international airport services operator initially on a temporary basis with the opportunity to go to permanent after one month.About the Role
You will work 40 hours per week in shifts of 8 hours (4am-12pm, 12pm-8pm with the standard rotation of 2 morning shifts, 2 afternoon shifts, 2 days off) and must be available for a 7 day roster between these hours.
Role will involve:
What you will bring to the role
- Dealing directly with customers and responding promptly to their inquiries.
- Lifting 20 kg and occasionally lifting luggage pieces up to 30 kg
- Weighing and/or packaging customer s luggage and collecting payment by cash, credit, etc
- Issuing receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers
- Achieving set sales targets and KPI s
- Working with equipment like wrapping machines
What's in it for you
- Experience in a retail sales/customer service environment
- The ability to lift heavy luggage pieces
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a range of customers
- Proven ability to meet sales quotas
- Availability for all shifts
- Transport to get to the airport for 4am shift
Please apply today; applications will close on Monday 20, January. Only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents are able to be considered for this role.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Louise Wright on 02 9244 3400 from Adecco - NSW - Sydney City OS 2060.